Stockton Golf & Country Club's third and current Clubhouse
was completed in March of 2006. The 44,000 square foot facility offers
breathtaking views of the San Joaquin River and sprawling golf course.
Undergoing major construction was not easy, it took a lot of time and support.
We appreciate each and every one of our members for making this possible!
New Clubhouse Amenities:
- The Delta Ballroom, overlooking the San Joaquin River and first hole - Accommodates up to 400 guests at maximum capacity.
- The Fireside Dining room, for casual dining with views of the river and golf course.
- The Founder's Room, for formal dining with views of the golf course. Available to member's at no charge for private events.
- The Sunset Lounge, a Member's Only lounge overlooking the golf course.
- The A.G. Spanos Grill, casual dining room. Food served morning, noon and night, Tuesday-Sunday.
- The Tee Room, a small card room for member and guest activities. Available to member's at no charge for private events.
- The Boardroom, a small, private conference room for meetings or meals. Available to member's at no charge for private events.
- 2,400 square foot state of the art athletic room, featuring Star Track equipment.
- Men's and Ladies' locker rooms featuring wood lockers, whirlpool spas, steam room (men's room only) and spacious shower rooms.